[HacktionLab] CRM systems for a charity

ekes ekes at aktivix.org
Fri Nov 11 11:53:39 UTC 2016

On 11/11/16 12:48, U wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion, it does look decent. The organisation here is not on
> open source systems, in fact it is quite rooted in .net / windows and sql servers.
>
> The other thing is they're looking for something UK based with a solid
> infrastructure of support behind it. Already ruled out Salesforce and Dynamics.

There are quite some organisation that do CiviCRM hosted. I've not used
any so can't vouch for them. Well I know of an instance hosted by
GreenNet, but...

anyone in the West had experience of
https://www.circle-interactive.co.uk/ they're listed and
talk-the-right-talk for 'solid infrastructure and support'.