[HacktionLab] Chaos Computer Congress - anyone been / know how likely it is we get a ticket or two?

ekes ekes at aktivix.org
Mon Nov 14 11:41:28 UTC 2016

On 14/11/16 12:24, Tom Lord wrote:
> One of our roving hackers here is looking at trying to go to Hamburg for
> the CCC at the end of this year. It looks like space is limited and they
> are sensibly giving priority access to people who are known to be
> contributing to that community already. Anyone got experience or tips on
> getting tickets or the event itself?

Advice from a seasoned visitor

> contribute to the community would be a handy tip and think about it
before the vouchers run out
> vouchers ran out a while back

So vouchers are given out that allow you to buy tickets in the first
phase, they are handed out via the networks of groups, and speakers and
so forth. The first phase has also passed so it's just open ticket sales
now - as far as I know. Back to the seasoned visitor

> there are 3 sales AFAIK, one passed
> so 2 more options for tickets and theyd have just as much chance as
$anyone at this point

Quick check tells me the next two are

At these dates we’ll release additional tickets for sale:

I guess you just need to sit there https://tickets.events.ccc.de/33c3/
with your finger on the buy button at the right time?

Unless someone else has some in-the-know route round.

ekes