[HacktionLab] Chaos Computer Congress - anyone been / know how likely it is we get a ticket or two?

Tom Lord toml at aptivate.org
Mon Nov 14 11:24:45 UTC 2016

One of our roving hackers here is looking at trying to go to Hamburg for
the CCC at the end of this year. It looks like space is limited and they
are sensibly giving priority access to people who are known to be
contributing to that community already. Anyone got experience or tips on
getting tickets or the event itself?

cheers,
Tom.

--
toml at aptivate.org | +44 (0)1223 967838

Aptivate - Ethical IT for International Development
Website: http://www.aptivate.org | Newsletter: http://bit.ly/TCbsm6 | Twitter: http://twitter.com/aptivateuk

Aptivate is a not-for-profit company registered in England and Wales with company number 04980791
Our registered address is 25 Signet Court, Swann's Road, Cambridge, UK, CB5 8LA