[HacktionLab] BarnCamp 2017 Workshops Call-out

sb partisansb at riseup.net
Sun Apr 9 22:20:32 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm hoping to come to this years Barn Camp and I'd like to suggest a
workshop, but I don't have the experience or tools to run it. I think
it would be a really good one for BarnCamp as a lot of us have the
same laptop.

Basically it's just doing this ->
https://libreboot.org/docs/install/x200_external.html

Does anyone know anyone with a BeagleBone Black or similar and would
be up for helping people use it to Free their BIOS?

I could also try to arrange some Bio-Char stoves and show people how
they work, might even be able to do the cooking on it if Sam's up for it?

I'll possibly be up for doing some workshops, I'll have a think about it.

Cheers, nice one,

scotty

On 07/04/17 15:13, Mike Harris wrote:
> +1
>

> El 07/04/2017 a les 14:50, Steve Woods ha escrit:
>> Nice idea, Mike.
>>
>> Last time out, someone suggested I ought to do a campfire
>> workshop.
>>
>> What do folks think?
>>
>> -W
>>
>> Quoting Mike Harris <mike.harris at xtreamlab.net>:
>>
>>> I just added:
>>>
>>> https://hacktionlab.org/BarnCamp_2017_ideas_scratchpad#12.2F240_volt_electrics_for_a_campervan_refit

Thought I'd show people how I've powered up the internal electrics of my