[HacktionLab] Fwd: mel from highbury farm - straw

Ben Green ben at bristolwireless.net
Wed Jan 4 10:58:50 UTC 2017

----- Forwarded message from Mel King <wheelburrows at yahoo.co.uk> -----
     Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 08:42:25 +0000 (UTC)
     From: Mel King <wheelburrows at yahoo.co.uk>
  Subject: mel from highbury farm - straw
       To: ben at bristolwireless.net

Hello and happy new year to you all. Have found somewhere we can buy
straw. It will be £2.50 / £3.00 per bale depending how soon we get it.
Basically once we've sorted the barn out to store it. The delivery
cost will be £50.00+ depending on how far it is for them to cost so I
estimated it will cost £125 - £140+.
Let me know if this is alright to purchase sooner rather than later so
you can get it for 2.50 per bale and how you would like to pay for it.
We would give the straw if still alright to a horse sanctuary afterwards.
Cheers Mel