[HacktionLab] Fwd: mel from highbury farm - straw

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Wed Jan 4 12:43:27 UTC 2017

Thanks Ben,

sounds fine, I think 30 should do the trick as we discussed, and we may
as well get them sooner for less and have them up there.  We can bank
transfer money to Mel or the supplier, or send a cheque.

Mike.

El 04/01/2017 a les 10:58, Ben Green ha escrit:

e: mike at mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 (0) 7811 671 893
s: adelayde
w: https://mbharris.co.uk