[HacktionLab] Updating the wiki | Re: help to get to and from BarnCamp

ekes ekes at aktivix.org
Thu Jun 1 08:23:35 UTC 2017

'Tis updated.

While I was there I added links to routes from the Train Station in
Chepstow to the Bus Station;
and the walking route from the Bus Stop to the Barn in Redbrook.

If you follow the link you can get a GPX file to add to your device.

I'm afraid if someone wants to do the same for driving directions
they'll have to add the road to OSM ;-)

ekes

>>> http://www.monmouthshire.gov.uk/app/uploads/2015/01/69-Service-Saturday-Only-29032016.pdf