[HacktionLab] Updating the wiki | Re: help to get to and from BarnCamp

mark mark at aktivix.org
Sat Jun 3 10:48:06 UTC 2017

Thanks for looking at this Ekes.

I can't follow any of those timetable links; I get an invalid
certificate and when I add an exception I get to some unrelated content
(screenshot attached). This has been the same since I first looked at it
a month ago.

It looks like the whole local government domain has been taken over by
some shady gentry feckers... or are we getting MITMed by the Lord
Lieutenant of Gwent (.co.uk !!!) ?

If you're 100% confident that you can see the real bus timetables, could
you please dump and link some pdfs to the wiki?

Cheers,
Mark