[HacktionLab] BarnCamp 2017 Workshops Call-out

johnc johnc at aktivix.org
Tue Jun 6 15:11:48 UTC 2017

I'd be interested in this if you still fancy doing it. We'd need a few
wifi dongles that had AP support. I have a couple I could bring. It
would probably be easier to boot from USB drives on laptops rather than
lugging PC's around also.

There are some new GUI's available to make the configuration a bit more
easy (allegedly ;-) ). Might be fun to give OpenWisp a spin:

http://openwisp.org/whatis.html