[HacktionLab] Introduction

ale a at 414c45.net
Tue Jun 6 17:04:24 UTC 2017

Hi!
I subscribed to this list today so I thought it was polite to say hi,
although I don't know if I'll write much on it. I saw the list looking
for information about Barn Camp (I know it because a flyer of this event
amazingly appeared in Seville's anarchist book fair). I've subscribed to
the list because I'm quite curious about how is the hacker community
here in England and to be aware about nice events regarding free techs.
My name is Ale, I'm a technologist from southern Spain and I recently
moved to London. My daily work mainly involves online stuff although I'm
interested in everything under the sun. I belong to different networks,
including the Spanish hackmeeting.

I think I haven't forgotten anything relevant for a quick introduction.

Best,
Ale.

--
ale [414c45.net · wwb.cc · @414c45]