[HacktionLab] BarnCamp 2017 Thankee

mark mark at aktivix.org
Tue Jun 13 12:28:00 UTC 2017

Thanks Mike,

If we're doing a survey we could use https://framaforms.org/ . They seem
like our kind of people - https://degooglisons-internet.org/?l=en

Also, I was going to put this on the beamer after the closing plenary
but that didn't happen so have a look here if you want -
https://gnupg.org/donate/index.html

Finally, if people would like to write up any notes on their own or
other people's sessions, or share resources related to those, I started
a page on the wiki here -
https://hacktionlab.org/BarnCamp_2017_notes

Cheers,
Mark