[HacktionLab] BarnCamp 2017 Thankee

Mike Harris mike.harris at xtreamlab.net
Tue Jun 13 16:51:16 UTC 2017

Hi Mark,

That looks like a good tool.

Of course I had another thought, but perhaps it's a bit too much.

Idea was to just use Drupal, which means we can keep the data
ourselves.  I had another thought just now that we could even create
accounts for people so that we can start to build a new database, and
even a new BC web site, in Drupal.  Tell me if I'm getting carried away;
I probably am....

All the best,

Mike.

El 13/06/2017 a les 13:28, mark ha escrit: