[HacktionLab] survey Qs

mark mark at aktivix.org
Sun Jun 18 21:15:00 UTC 2017

Are you happy with Drupal Forms Vale? Does it include the tools you
want? I had imagined we'd just get a .csv dump and analyse in
libreoffice calc or something... can you guide us here?

I know a couple of people who came to barncamp but aren't on this list,
so they would be blind to this discussion and I could possibly coax into
piloting a form and timing themselves.

I'm happy to follow your lead here :)

Mark

encosianima: