[HacktionLab] BarnCamp media wanted

BarnCamp barncamp2017 at hacktionlab.org
Wed Jun 21 11:56:45 UTC 2017

Hey all,

We're just putting the finishing touches to our survey in which we'll
ask for feedback on this year's BarnCamp.

When we do the mailout, we'd like to include some links to photos and
videos of the event. If you have some, could you publish them somewhere
over the next couple of days (if you haven't already) and send the links
to the list? Please publish them somewhere that visitors don't need an
account to view them.

Also, would someone like to take on the job of creating a page on the
wiki and filling it with those links?

Cheers
--
BarnCamp 2017