[HacktionLab] BarnCamp 2017 Workshops Call-out

sb partisansb at riseup.net
Tue May 9 19:21:50 UTC 2017

Hi Mark and anyone else interested,

Does anyone know if the necessary bits are available to carry out this
process?

https://libreboot.org/docs/install/x200_external.html

or this process...

using
> the parallel port on an old PC instead of a BBB, using this software
> https://www.flashrom.org/Flashrom, these schematics
> http://rayer.g6.cz/elektro/spipgm.htm and a special clip to make the
> connections without de-soldering the chip.

If not would anyone be up for chipping in to get it so that the
collective could support each other to do it to their machine's so we
can feel more secure about them? I think it would be a good investment
for the collective. I recently read that BeagleBoneBlack can be used as
a basis to make your own Open Source Smartphone!

I would be up for putting in some time to get this up and running for a
workshop if others want it too, although I may need someone with more
experience to show me the ropes...

Thanks for reading,

scotty