[HacktionLab] beamer(s)

encosianima encosianima at riseup.net
Wed May 10 19:22:36 UTC 2017

*

Hi there!

As many BarnCamp activities rely on projectors and we realise to have
just 1 available at the moment of writing, we were wondering if anyone
(person or collective) has a beamer or 2 to lendto the event.

Ideally it should be 5000 lumens (well dreaming is free) full hd with
hdmi input, but any other models will be worthy and really welcome.

may the lumen be with you! *Valentina **

"...knowledge is distributed across a network of connections,
  and therefore that learning consists of the ability to construct
and traverse those networks."
[S.Downes]