[HacktionLab] workshops?

encosianima encosianima at riseup.net
Sun May 21 10:40:22 UTC 2017

Hi there!

well, I'm quite experienced in Linux video, though not practicing a lot
recently :D

I actually planned a workshop focused on Cinelerra last Barncamp but it
couldn't be (mainly causes were logistical issues with software itself,
etc).

Putting Cinelerra aside, I'll be happy to have a "practical discussion"
focused workshop about video edition on linux :D at BarnCamp on Sunday
afternoon.

Cheers

Valentina