[HacktionLab] workshops?

Mike Harris mike.harris at xtreamlab.net
Fri May 26 20:25:17 UTC 2017

Hi Michael,

To add to what Valentina offered, another BarnCamper who's coming
mentioned to me also about sharing some Linux Video knowledge.

We'll also have some people there doing some filming and interviewing
for the event, and they've said their up for being involved in the workshop.

Is that enough to make you sign up (I had a quick glance and you don't
seem to have) ? ;)

El 19/05/2017 a les 15:23, Michael Reinsborough ha escrit: