[HacktionLab] workshops?

Michael Reinsborough m.reinsborough at qub.ac.uk
Tue May 30 08:13:19 UTC 2017

Yes I am definitely coming- sorry haven't signed up yet but meaning to do that soon.  There was some scaly creature and a kitten on the entrance advertising email to the signup and that scared me away initially but will do sign up.

I am not coming from London but just to ask if there are any people driving - I think there were quite a few larc people looking for a ride.  Did that get sorted out?

Best, Michael
  07729785327