[HacktionLab] Barncamp 2018

bou bou at aktivix.org
Wed Oct 25 09:08:30 UTC 2017

Hi

Sorry I won't be able to presentially help with this. However:

On 24/10/17 16:21, Ben Green wrote:

> So though I would like to stick to non-proprietary tools for
> organisation,

There is a whole range of services provided by cool collectives, here:

https://help.riseup.net/en/security/resources/radical-servers
https://we.riseup.net/yellowpages/services

> I think that using doodle for deciding the date would be most
> efficacious. I'll set one up if nobody objects.

There is this alternative to doodle, of course they welcome feedback for
its development:

https://www.systemli.org/poll/

for organising they have:

https://www.systemli.org/en/service/ticker.html

> I've loads more thoughts and idea for next years barncamp, I'd like
> some of us to set up online meetings to have a bit of banter about it.

irc is still great, I have heard of matrix lately but it may be worth
all having a read on the two links above.

And of course we do have the space on we.riseup.net,

https://we.riseup.net/hacktionlab

where new people regularly ask to be accepted in the group:

https://we.riseup.net/me/requests/237119

hope this helps

bou