[HacktionLab] Barncamp 2018

sam at bristolwireless.net sam at bristolwireless.net
Wed Oct 25 11:28:18 UTC 2017

> in short: the idea is to try out whether we can use - or hack - some
> kind of issue-tracking system

In my day job I live in a Trello/ Wekan board: https://wekan.github.io/

A list of unallocated tasks in a board with due dates attached, a list
for each active participant.

It might look like this:

https://oasis.sandstorm.io/shared/ordAprZN3kR3C_hZdENpZAF1BPZ4wRXkBywBXzDnvnK

Even if participants ignore the board, they still get an email on the
due date reminding them they agreed to do something.

2p

Sam

Quoting clara <clara at aktivix.org>:

> Hi,

  to organise something that is not software