[HacktionLab] mark up + template -> html (was Drupocalypse v3 Can it ever stop)

mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Fri Apr 27 07:58:26 UTC 2018

Don't let this stop you Mike! ( I know it won't)

But what's a better solution now for amateur creators?

I heard about jeckle or something to convert mark up to html
so learning mark up is doable right?
and using git web interface to write the markup

and then and active period
and then deploy and forget with URI s that do change.

What would people suggest as a tool set to do that. ?

Mick