[HacktionLab] Anonymous survey tech?

mark mark at aktivix.org
Sat Dec 8 20:06:00 UTC 2018

Hi there Brent

When we did the survey after the last barncamp we used drupal forms. I
worked on the content but wouldn't know how to set up drupal.

If you know your way around wordpress, you could do it using a network23
blog. You'd implement your survey as a contact form. The responses would
get emailed to an address of your choosing and not stored by us.

Your weakness, as with anything that's properly anonymised, is that you
won't know if you've got someone making multiple responses.

I would like to hear if anyone has other ideas.

HTH
Mark

Brent: