[HacktionLab] techtoolsforactivism.org could not be found

mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Fri Jan 26 13:21:23 UTC 2018

Hi there,

 I would be happy to help with a writing process on the FLOSS Manuals
platform if people are up for an update.

That site still gets a lot of hits and regular volunteers wanting to
work on technical writing.

And there is a still active list with a lot of knowledgeable sleepers on
there too.

http://www.flossmanuals.org/get-involved-0

Thanks
Mick