[HacktionLab] Hack the Terra (Hack the Earth) 2018

Patrice Riemens patrice at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 26 18:08:12 UTC 2018

FYI&E!
Calafou is great!

ENG-

Hack the Terra (Hack the Earth) 2018 Giving back hacking to the people

GIF PROMO: https://share.riseup.net/#zF3DLQpCHbh3UlE3CmePnA

Hello! We are very happy to inform you that the next 30th and 31st of
March and the 1st of April we held our 5th annual event about technology
and feminisms in Calafou, Hackeja la Terra.

This year we want to dedicate the event to local empowerment,
disobedience and popular autonomy. We want to explore the possibilities
offered by free software and hardware technologies to the rebellion of
the earth, of the streets. We want, in short, that the Hackeja la Terra
be an occasion to meet us again, to continue weaving networks, to create
passageways, open roads and break walls, while we build bridges between
activist circles and between activists and society in general.

We invite you to think critically and practically the current political
moment with workshops, talks and debates. We believe that all this can
not be done if it is not from the local and popular level. Therefore, in
this edition we bring the hack back to people, where it emerged from and
where we believe it is now more necessary than ever.

Throughout February we will confirm activities and publish the info on
our website

Hack the Terra (Hack the Earth) 2018
30 and 31 March and 1 April in Calafou, Vallbona d'Anoia

If you already have clear that this year you do not miss it, please
register in this form:
https://calafou.org/ca/content/formulario-asistencia-hackeja-terra-2018

If you want to receive news about the event or info about our future
activities, subscribe to our diffusion list (we will not bombard you
with emails ;) here: https: //lists.riseup.net/www/subscribe/infocalafou