[HacktionLab] Deadline to register for barncamp - FINAL REMINDER

mark mark at aktivix.org
Sun Jun 2 22:20:52 UTC 2019

Dear Hacktionlab,

BarnCamp2019 is looking good, with plenty of cool ideas for workshops
being developed:

 https://hacktionlab.org/BarnCamp_2019_workshop_proposals

We need to know soon how many people are coming so we get the right
amount of food & drink ordered. That means if you want to come, you
absolutely have to register on barncamp.org.uk before midnight on June
9th. That's only a week away - do it now before you forget at
https://barncamp.org.uk

Then we have a second important deadline, which is the cut-off for
electronic payments. If you don't pay by BACS before June 17th, you'll
have to pay cash on arrival, a minimum of £45. It would be really
helpful to us if you could pay electronically as soon as you register.

Thanks all,

Your BarnCamp2019 collective.
--
OpenPGP key expiry date extended - refresh from pool.