[HacktionLab] *URGENT* Help needed driving Barncamp stuff around

mark mark at aktivix.org
Wed Jun 5 10:02:17 UTC 2019

OK folks,

I've just checked with Naomi and double checked against our Wiki
organising page here, if you're interested:
https://hacktionlab.org/Table_of_who%27s_bring_things_to_Barncamp_2019

The main things that need bringing are:

1] Pick up 3-phase power distribution equipment from Mike Harris in
Oxford and bring to BarnCamp on Wednesday 19th June

2] Pick up a vocal PA from Billy Smith in London (could be shared
between a couple of cars)

3] Sean is juggling a few things coming from Bristol, maybe he would
like a hand if anyone's driving from that way.

Volunteers now please, or it's going to be kind of ... quiet and low
powered.

The other thing we need is MORE SIGNUPS! and PAY UP you skinflints!

Lurve,
Mark :-)

naomi: