[HacktionLab] BarnCamp2019 CANCELLED

Charlie Harvey charlie at newint.org
Wed Jun 12 11:02:42 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Aww. That's a shame.

However, I just wanted to thank everyone involved in what seems to have
been a quite fraught process.

Organizing an event at such short notice for the first time was always
going to be a challenge and getting close enough that it nearly happened
was no mean feat.

Hats off to you all :-)

Cheers,

--
Charlie Harvey
IT Director

t: +44 (0)1865 403249
w: https://newint.org/
k: https://ox4.li/gpgkey/

** Shop with a conscience: https://ethicalshop.org **

New Internationalist is an independent not-for-profit communications
cooperative. We publish the multi-award winning New Internationalist
magazine, a huge range of books from non-fiction to graphic novels, and
run an ethical mail order business. Learn more at: https://newint.org/about

Incorporated in the UK under no.1005239.

Old Music Hall, 106-108 Cowley Rd., Oxford, OX4 1JE, UK