[HacktionLab] Call for volunteers - workshops

mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Tue May 14 13:48:13 UTC 2019

Hi there Naomi,

I'm up for doing a follow up one to one I did a while ago.
Making Games for Change on the Web using Javascript and Glitch.com
Pretty short really. 30 mins will do it. A fun one.

And maybe on a new stop and search app, if I can get my head around it.
Again a short one.
https://stopandsearch.herokuapp.com/stopandsearch/stop_and_search

And also what about putting a swim in Redbrook on the agenda. I'm up for
the challenge, it looks like strong current but fun.

nice one
Mick