[HacktionLab] Call for volunteers - workshops

mark mark at aktivix.org
Wed May 29 11:32:54 UTC 2019

Hey there Mick,

I'm not sure that anyone got back to you about this so I thought I'd
come back to you anyhow...

All your suggestions sound superfine to me. Would you like to put them
up on the wiki? Things are starting to take shape and it's looking
pretty good. If you need a new wiki account or something, Naomi or I can
make it so.

Also, would you be a darling and register? And tell all your lovely
techy friends to register? We're a bit short on numbers so far, and it
would be dead helpful to have definite numbers ASAP. You know the drill
- https://barncamp.org.uk

Also also, bigly looking forward to having a network23 meetup round a
bonfire.

Cheers,
Mark

mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org: