[HacktionLab] Workshop ideas

naomi naomi at aktivix.org
Tue May 21 19:53:45 UTC 2019

Hi all,

We've got a few workshop & talk ideas here
https://hacktionlab.org/BarnCamp_2019_workshop_proposals

If you have any to add, please enter them on that page. It pulls through
to the website and will show prospective punters that we have plenty to
offer them!

You can ask me for an account on the wiki, or alternatively send me text
and I will put it on.

Last minute workshop ideas are also welcome as are changes of mind, etc.
But it's good to have some kind of picture in advance even if it does
happen exactly as stated.

Joyfully,

Naomi

--
"There are no passengers on Spaceship Earth. We are all crew." -- Marshall McLuhan