[HacktionLab] stock control for a rad bookshop

Yussi Divnal uc.dev.null at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 19:36:14 UTC 2019

Freedom bookshop has a custom point of sale/stock management software,
called open bookshop, I'm not sure if the source is online, but I can
contact the developer if he's not on this list. Idk how good the code it,
but the software is more then fit for purpose.

Let me know if you want me to ask the developer about it.