[HacktionLab] Creating a static site for earth first action updates

mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Tue Jan 28 10:59:35 UTC 2020

Hi there,

Hosting isn't really a problem but an interesting link there.

Any other tips?

If there aren't any offers of direct help I'll probably just keep
plugging away Hugo at it and report back. It does look quite doable tbh.
But just would prefer a bit of guidance, especially as to what could go
wrong, or how to make it future proof.

nice one
Mick