[HacktionLab] Creating a static site for earth first action updates

U us2cool at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 14:04:10 UTC 2020

Hey no worries.

It's more the ease of instantly deploying from a git repo (and the
optimisations they provide) that would incentivise something like Netlify.

Did a Hugo build for a client recently and realised it wasn't easier than
deploying a wordpress site at all. You can use Netlify CMS with Hugo to
make the site somewhat dynamic, to save any hassle maybe try the one click
install - https://github.com/netlify-templates/one-click-hugo-cms

Honestly I'm not sure I'll go this route again, but it's worth a shot for
sure.

Cheers