[HacktionLab] Online document editing software (free (as in beer))?

sam at bristolwireless.net sam at bristolwireless.net
Mon Apr 4 10:37:37 UTC 2022

Hi

I've just been using Nextcloud as a web service, so haven't run into
the problem of syncing local files. I know to watch out for it now!

In terms of basic setup, it was very easy on Cloudron. ~5min of
button-pushing.

The Keycloak config has been more complicated, but I'm trying to sync
user groups from Humhub > Nextcloud > Rocketchat. The problems I have
are not been Nextclouds fault.

I do wish I could improve the initial page load using Onlyoffice. As
Charlie notes it works fine once loaded, but a 10-20 sec load time is
not what people expect in 2022.

2p

Sam