[HacktionLab] HacktionLab 2022 June 10, 11, 12 at Todmorden Makery (was Barncamp 2022 OMG?)

Gareth Coleman gareth at sublime.org
Tue Mar 15 01:18:16 UTC 2022

I'd be up for attending/helping be nice to see folks again!

Todmorden is a great town I know well with my family living there, they've
got various connections to venues which could be useful?

I've been catering for a few events recently (60-100) and I'd love to be
involved in that sort of thing if useful - I've got access to some
industrial size pots and pans, burners etc...

I wonder if it would be worth giving a shout to Andrew from wuthering
bytes? They haven't announced anything for this year. I know it's off topic
but lots of crossover potential - concern might be getting too complex too
soon. What do others think?

Loads of love

Gareth