[HacktionLab] HacktionCamp 2022 - a (f)unconference - June 10, 11, 12 Todmorden

m3shrom m3shrom at riseup.net
Fri Mar 25 07:51:23 UTC 2022

On 25/03/2022 07:25, Mike Harris wrote:
> I think for something like the June gathering we don’t need something
> quite as weighty and we can coordinate via the Wiki and this list.
>  Pair it down to basics and keep it simple essentially.

Hi there,

This sounds good to me.

Mike you said you would be up for adding people to the wiki -
https://hacktionlab.org/ -
I just did a password reminder and that worked for me.

Also we could use rise up pads too as staging posts. like this one in
case anyone is waiting for access.
https://pad.riseup.net/p/hacktionlab-2022

I'm happy to do early stages of keeping a log of suggested workshops,
sessions etc that come up on this email list
I'll reach out for help if I get slack.

nice one
Mick