[HacktionLab] HacktionCamp 2022 - a (f)unconference - June 10, 11, 12 Todmorden

Naomi naomi at aktivix.org
Fri Mar 25 18:48:40 UTC 2022

OK, I have done something with the wiki, hope it's better than nowt. I
added a lot of what was in the pad to a new page, just leaving out the
bits about who has access to money and so on!

And a bit of an intro at the top of the home page.

There's a sidebar menu item called "Next Event"; I would like to make
this point to the new Hacktioncamp 2022 page (it currently points to
Barncamp 2019) but could not see how to do it. Anyone know?