[HacktionLab] Karrot world workshop

m3shrom m3shrom at riseup.net
Sat May 7 07:21:48 UTC 2022

On 24/03/2022 09:37, Nick Sellen wrote:
> If it fits, I'd be interested to do a session about https://karrot.world - open source tool for self-organised grassroots community groups (all of them outside of the UK so far, but I'm in the UK (Bath), and keen to show people here what it can do).

Hi Nick

It would be great to have you and this workshop at the event.

If you could send more details in the following format

  * Title
  * Format
  * Proposed by
  * Length
  * Equipment
  * Description
  * Nerd gag

And if you could get it back to us in via the following means.

a) wiki -
https://hacktionlab.org/index.php?title=HacktionCamp_20202_Workshops  (I
think if you don't have an account you can email Mike to put it on)
b) pad - https://pad.riseup.net/p/hacktionlab-2022 ( and then email the
list to say there's one there to be moved over)

nice one
Mick

Format
Proposed by