[HacktionLab] Price of Hacktionlab and next steps

m3shrom m3shrom at riseup.net
Sat May 7 07:42:43 UTC 2022

Hi there,

I'm working on an eflyer here - so you can invite your friends via
email. - https://todmordenmakery.org.uk/2022/04/30/hacktioncamp-2022/

I said to the camping hosts that I would try to get a better idea of
numbers to them soon.
Camping is £10 per night - and more if you want to use a bell tent
there. Let me know if you interested in that. It makes sense also if you
are up for sharing one.

We are still not sure of the exact cost of weekend. But it'll be pretty
minimal over the camping

We're proposing to provide 2 meals - Saturday lunch and Sunday brunch.
And room hire - we have one for free - and 2 others available for £10
per hour

So above camping it'll be a max of £25 p/person - and less if we can get
closer to 20 signed up.

Please do keep the pad updated to if you can come and how definate you are.
Or email me or mike if you don't want to put your details there.

We are working on a more - "It's official - I'm coming" webform or
something similar.

nice one
Mick