[HacktionLab] Idea for a short talk

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sun May 8 17:57:55 UTC 2022

Hi Raphael,

Do feel free to post your workshop details to the list, following the format that Mick has highlighted and one of us will happily add it to the Wiki.

I have also created an account for you and you should have received an email about it, do let me know if not.

XtreamLab Internet Services
xtreamlab.net
07811 671 893