[HacktionLab] Idea for a short talk

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Mon May 9 08:27:14 UTC 2022

Hi again,

This is a DIY event and it can develop as we go.  If for example you have a talk or presentation or intervention that’s less than 30 mins, that’s fine; we may have several such things and can always put them together in a lightening talks format.

XtreamLab Internet Services
xtreamlab.net
07811 671 893