[HacktionLab] Idea in formation for a possible session

Brent thebrentc at gmail.com
Thu May 12 12:53:50 UTC 2022

Hi

Sounds good.

I have a few DVDs that might be of interest I can share / put in the bag,
e.g.:
Anarchy indy UK? 2006 videos (Indymedia compilation for Anarchist Bookfair)
Schmovies: V for Video Activist (2006)
Schmovies DVD collection (2005)
genoa red zone (indymedia)
Marxism 2008: Guerilla firm from the 1960s to today
Narnia: The lion, the witch and the wardrobe

On this note, Reel News ("London based activist video collective") has won
against injunction against their video of allegations against police -
https://reelnews.co.uk/2022/05/12/all-reelnews-campaigns/justice-campaigns/metu-huge-victory-in-the-high-court-reel-news-statement/

brent