[HacktionLab] Idea for a short talk

a.praetorius at serapath.de a.praetorius at serapath.de
Thu May 12 18:03:35 UTC 2022

Hey there :-)

I'm Alex (https://twitter.com/serapath). Me and my partner consider
visiting the event if we manage to fit it into our schedule.
I added a talk proposal to the hackpad/etherpad. We are working on a
peer-to-peer data hosting system for peer-to-peer web apps.

We were just wondering if that is a topic people are potentially interested
in.
I can share a few more details about our proposed talk, just to get some
feedback and see if this is the right kind of event for it

thanks so much - otherwise it sounds like a lovely event from what I read
so far :-)

cheers