[HacktionLab] Hacktioncamp update - 10-11-12 June - now booking

m3shrom m3shrom at riseup.net
Sat May 21 19:45:30 UTC 2022

Hi there,

I just wanted to do a quick check in and say everything is looking good
for Hacktion Camp. I've been working with the college so we can stay a
bit later on Friday evening while people arrive.

Thanks to everyone who has got in touch to confirm. Me and Mike are
tallying numbers this weekend and to help us all make plans.

It's things like how many tracks of workshops to do at any one time and
to plan food and what is needed at campsite. (Currently it may be
looking like about one track for most of the time but perhaps 2 tracks
for part of Saturday)/.
And also doing many things at the college rather than at the campsite to
make it easier work for everyone. There's showers and a kitchen at the
college for example.

Here's the page to confirm again.
https://todmordenmakery.org.uk/2022/04/30/hacktioncamp-2022/

And I just wanted to include Mike's message again below.

Thanks
Mick