[HacktionLab] Ideas for posters?

jcsheffield at myphone.coop jcsheffield at myphone.coop
Fri Apr 14 08:32:50 UTC 2023

Thinking about printing for publicity, and happy to get this done. My
suggestion would be : Single-sided colour print. A5 size (15cm x 21cm)
that can be used as small posters OR flyers (leave a pile, for people to
take one).

Quantity? In Sheffield, there are at least 10 venues that would be good,
starting with the ones Naomi mentioned (*list below) I would be happy to
go round these, and if others could volunteer ....

Let's say 10-20 copies in each venue, so Sheffield could use *minimum*
of 100-200.

And I could post out to anyone who can volunteer to distribute in other
parts of the world .....

A printer close to me, Mensa, which I've used before, show prices
online: http://www.mensaprinters.com/Printing_Prices.html

Looking at A5 single side printing prices: 500 for £38, 1000 for £54
.... is this beyond our budget?

Regards,

Jonathan

* Sheffield venues:-