[HacktionLab] Poster logistics (Was: Ideas for posters?)

Naomi naomi at aktivix.org
Mon Apr 17 07:47:28 UTC 2023

Hi,

I think it would be better to print out some A4 and A3 size ones and put
them on the walls as opposed to printing A5 ones which would be more
like flyers.

Perhaps we could just get say 20 of each size printed? For ten venues so
even that would be four each, and some will only need one.

I am happy to do some of this. Jonathan, perhaps we could meet at a
print shop one day this week, pick them up and then split up and go to
different parts of town?

James knows someone who works for Sheffield University so if we can get
a few to him he could maybe get them put up in various places.

Naomi