[HacktionLab] Kit and Facilities for June

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sun Apr 16 19:45:17 UTC 2023

Hi list, but mainly @Gareth,

What are the facilities at Abbeyfield house?  I know there are two
spaces with tables and chairs.  Do we want both of them for
presentations involving projectors and sound?  What do we have in terms of:

* Projectors
* Speakers
* Plug sockets / extension multi-gangs / reels
* Things to project onto
* Things to connect shit up with (HDMI cables etc)
* Paper (do we need flip-charts, pens, etc)?

I have a projector and speakers along with a couple of HDMI cables and
some audio cables.

---
Mike Harris

Email: mike at mbharris.co.uk