[HacktionLab] Any talk/workshop suggestions to add?

Naomi naomi at aktivix.org
Sun Apr 23 07:38:26 UTC 2023

Hi,

If you have an idea for a talk or workshop please can you add it to the
wiki page here
https://hacktionlab.org/index.php?title=Workshops_for_HacktionLab_Summer_2023
*or alternatively post it to this list and I will add it?*

There have been various suggestions made over the last few months that
haven't made it onto the wiki, and now that we are putting up posters
around Sheffield, it would be great to have all the suggestions on the
wiki and visible to prospective attendees.

Don't worry if you are not ready to commit to doing your talk or
workshop - you can always indicate on the wiki that it's a work in
progress or that it may or may not happen.

Thanks everyone!

Naomi