[HacktionLab] virtual picket line technologies?

bou bou at aktivix.org
Tue Jan 31 10:20:55 UTC 2023

Hi

I leave the sentence I think is key from the original email:

On 30/1/23 15:47, flour at aktivix.org wrote:
> Looking for something that could be pieced together and much more
> respectable/graceful/grown-up than zoom bombing (and not illegal/thus
> suitable for union-support-campaigns).

For a political action I would inquire the political actors first
(unions) while getting legal advice, on in its absence, start by reading
the law(s) about the right to a picket line, and see how they could
apply / transfer to a non-physical-workplace situation.

And then explore the technical possibilities.

hope this helps - a bit

--
https://network23.org/bou